AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
What you’ll focus on
At Castor, we are committed to a world with faster, smarter medical research. Our cloud-based software solutions are revolutionizing data capture for academic and commercial clinical researchers worldwide. You have found yourself a company with a true purpose.
As a People Partner, you will support all aspects of the People function for our employees worldwide. Partnering with a Senior People Partner, our People Operations team and Castor’s people leaders on employment relations, performance and reward, employee development, engagement and enablement.
You will also be responsible for all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with our information security policies.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide pragmatic and commercially focused People support to leaders across departments (Engineering, Product, UX Design, Sales, CS, Marketing, Operations and Finance);
- Advise on EMEA-wide and NL-specific employment legislation and best practice
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the business
- Drive Castor’s feedback and performance culture by proactively improving, promoting and supporting the annual Performance Cycle
- Collaborate with the Senior People Partner on employment relations (e.g. employment contracts, policies and processes), performance and reward activities)
- Drive People projects and initiatives in line with the broader People strategy
- Use People data to drive actions and identify areas for improvement with the aim of maintaining a high employee engagement score
- You will be aware of and following the Castor quality policy, information security policy, and the procedures from the Quality and Information Security Management system (QISMS).
What you’ll bring
You’ll definitely have:
- 2-3 years experience in a People function with exposure to HR business partnering
- Experience with NL-specific labor legislation and employee relations
- You gained some experience within the HR function at the advisory level
- You have a business mindset and an analytical view on HR’s opportunities to support business growth
- You don’t mind questioning and challenging others to get to the root of people and business issues
- Worked in an international environment supporting different countries
- Passion for innovative HR and being able to bring new ideas and industry developments to Castor
- Engaging presentation skills; comfortable leading discussions with internal stakeholders
- Fluent professional communication in English
- Relevant understanding of clinical guidelines: ICH-GCP - Good Clinical Practice, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and relevant GXP Regulations and Guidance.
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan, Learning & Development Budget as well as a competitive pay
- Unlimited annual leave
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A Dell or Mac laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
*Kindly be aware that the holiday season may result in a delay in processing your application's return.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).