AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
Our sales team: setting you up for success
We have a dynamic global sales team working across the US and Europe. Working with your EMEA counterpart and reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll lead the US team of Account Executives and BDR’s. You’ll develop your team on their journey to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry (e.g., CROs, pharma/biotech, and medical device companies).
What you’ll focus on
As our Regional Director, you’ll be planning, implementing, managing and driving Castor’s North America sales strategy. You will ensure our sales organization is primed for success as we continue to expand internationally.
● Leading Castor’s expansion into NORAM growing our recurring book of business and increasing market share
● Coaching, managing, leading and growing the NORAM Sales Team
● Partnering and collaborating across Castor to improve workflows that ensure Sales is set up for success
● Building and maintaining a strong understanding of key vertical market trends and new customer opportunities that inform our go-to-market strategy in the region
● Developing expansion plans for our current commercial accounts
● Creating and supporting development plans to recruit and develop sales rep’s in their career growth
● Building a culture of sales excellence leading by example with a positive, ambitious, collaborative attitude
● You will be aware of the Castor quality policy, information security policy, and the procedures from the Quality and Information Security Management system (QISMS)
What you’ll bring
● Experience coaching to and developing repeatable sales processes
● A strong understanding of sales funnel metrics and track record of sales forecasting accuracy
● An excellent people manager - having led, built, & scaled sales teams
● A strong people coach, putting in place sales training programs, individual growth plans and goal setting
● A lead by example mentality, with the ability to handle customer interactions at any point of the sales cycle
● Strong communication skills that fall in line with Castor’s core values - respectful, honest, direct
● Excellent emotional intelligence and great listening skills
● Experience working in the Life Sciences industry with medical device, CRO or Pharma and an understanding of how medical research and clinical trial processes work
● Relevant understanding of clinical guidelines: ICH-GCP - Good Clinical Practice, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Guidance for Industry: Computerized Systems Used in Clinical Investigations, and other relevant GXP Regulations and Guidance Documents
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus, a prospective ‘company performance’ bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan, Learning & Development Budget as well as a competitive pay
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
A fully remote role*, with financial support for your home office set-up
A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
A great work-life balance
A MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
Annual company retreats in person 🌴
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).