The opportunity - Lead Castor’s Inside Sales Team Globally (NA + EMEA)
We have a fast-growing sales organization working across the US and Europe. Reporting to our VP of Sales, you’ll lead a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) globally developing the team on its journey to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry (e.g., CROs, pharma/biotech, and medical device companies).
What you’ll do
As a leader, you’ll ensure our BDR team is primed for success as we continue to expand globally. This will entail driving proactive outreach to prospects with targeted value messaging across the various segments within the life sciences industry. Your focus will be to:
Manage and grow Castor’s lead generation engine in collaboration with Marketing
Recruit, coach and develop BDR talent
Leading by example with a positive, open, and ambitious mindset
Partner and collaborate across Castor (particularly between Sales and Marketing) to improve workflows that ensure Sales is set for success
What you’ll bring
You’ll have a proactive sales approach to build and develop a successful inside sales team. Balancing leadership and sales responsibilities while supporting our purpose-driven business to scale, you’ll have:
Experience coaching and developing repeatable business development processes
A data-driven approach and a strong understanding of funnel metrics
Required: 5-8 yrs experience in people management leading, building, and scaling inside sales teams
The ability implement clear goals, sales training programs, and individual growth plans
Strong communication skills that align with Castor’s core values - respectful, honest, direct
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
To expand your skills as a business development leader in a hyper-growth environment
Develop your expertise in clinical technologies selling a best-in-class platform
Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
At Castor, we truly live and breathe our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay, guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus, a prospective ‘company performance’ bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan, learning & development budget
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
- A fully remote role*, with financial support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery.
- A great work-life balance
- A company MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Virtual health package: a subscription to Calm, quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person
*If you already reside in the Netherlands, you are welcome to work from our Castor Burrow in Amsterdam.
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).