AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on!
Our Sales team: setting you up for success
Our inside Sales team works across Europe, and the U.S., and is built out with Business Development Reps, Account Executives, and Sales Operations support. The Sales team’s commitment is to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry. The result? Bringing clinical trials to the 21st century!
What you’ll focus on
As our next Account Executive, you will complete full sale cycles to generate new customers within the medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical space. As a collaborative and entrepreneurial thinker, you’ll proactively bring our EDC solutions to market and truly maximize the impact of clinical research.
- Understanding and presenting Castor’s solutions to prospective customers
- Researching and qualifying leads to generate new business opportunities
- Closing new business deals and establishing relationships which grow our ARR
- Conducting digital demo’s of Castors solutions
- Managing and evangelizing your own commercial customers, paying attention for up-sale opportunities
- Attending events to network and evangelize Castor’s platform
- Driving revenue from prospective clients using a consultative sales approach
- Helping our clients make the best decisions for their research practices
- Collaborating with internal teams, including Customer Success and Service teams
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends to engage customers
- Meeting and challenging yourself to exceed performance targets
- Developing your own working knowledge of health tech to maximize research impact
What you’ll bring
- Passion about health tech and/or medical technology (experience in the space a plus)
- Experience in B2B software sales, ideally in the life sciences space
- Experience of conducting Webex and video based product demos
- A strong track record of performing at and exceeding quotas
- A strong track record of forming successful business partnerships
- Effectively manage full sales cycles, including outbound funnels
- Develop business relationships through a consistent repeatable process
- A proactive approach to targets and confident communication skills to identify, develop and close deals
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation and a passion for personal development
- Excellent emotional intelligence and great listening skills
- The ability to develop and thrive in a hands-on, fast-paced and dynamic startup culture
It would be good if you had:
- Experience with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and operations
- An understanding of how medical research and the clinical trial process works
- Experience working in fast growing and changing environments
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus
- Employee Stock Option Plan, Learning & Development Budget as well as a competitive pay
- Unlimited annual leave
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A fully remote role, with financial support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person 🌴
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).