AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
What you’ll focus on
As our Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building & executing campaigns that build Castor’s brand in the Life Sciences industry, drive new pipeline growth, and retain Castor’s valued customers. This is a high-profile role where the right candidate will be a leading member of the marketing team, as well as partnering closely with the sales and customer service teams to align on go-to-market strategies.
You will also be responsible for all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with our information security policies.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving Castor’s event program (online and in-person) to delight & nurture prospects
- Owning the planning and oversight of sponsored exhibition events
- Project managing programs & events to retain customers and drive account expansion
- Building relationships to drive Castor’s pool of Subject Matter Experts/KOLs for content creation, presentations, webinars, podcasts & speaking engagements
- Working with marketing specialists to implement digital, design & content strategies to key audiences
- Reporting and monitoring on the ROI and pipeline growth for planned tactics
- Supporting marketing team objectives to drive lead generation & pipeline targets
- Ongoing budget management & analysis
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years experience in related marketing positions
- Solid team leadership background, the gravitas to bring people together
- Clear & effective communication
- Confidence to get buy-in for projects
- Ownership of projects & ‘Big Picture’ thinking
- A seamless way of working across departments
- An innate bias for action
- Always looking to raise the bar to get the higher standards
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus, a prospective ‘company performance’ bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan as well as a competitive pay
- Learning & Development Budget to support your growth
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A fully remote role*, with support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person 🌴
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).