AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
What you’ll focus on
Our Professional Services team advises and supports thousands of Castor users from all over the world, ensuring that they get the best out of our products. As Technical Support Specialist, you will support, advise and troubleshoot issues for Castor’s clinical research customers, supporting them in adopting, utilizing and maximizing value from our products.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to variety of customer enquiries through email, web chat and punctually conferencing
- Owning technical customer issues from initial report to resolution
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to translate user challenges and feedback into product requirements and features
- Delivering timely and effective support to maintain our excellent customer net promoter score
- Raising any data issues or breaches of data security to our site reliability team
- Becoming a skilled product specialist to support with more complex clinical study related enquiries
- Contributing to and improving our documentation, generating ideas for new content to help our customers and the internal teams
- Building long lasting relationships with our customers
What you’ll bring
You’ll definitely have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in technical customer support
- An affinity towards tech, with the ability to dive deep into, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues
- The ability to develop and lead customer focused projects
- An analytical mindset and a knack for problem resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A helpful, proactive and empathetic character, ensuring the best support experience for our customers
- The motivation to support a growing health tech scale-up
- Experience with REST API, and SQL
It would be good if you had:
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Relevant understanding of clinical guidelines: ICH-GCP - Good Clinical Practice, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and relevant GXP Regulations and Guidance
- Knowledge of, or experience in, clinical research, clinical trial software, or medical informatics
- Hands-on coding/scripting experience
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus
- A fully remote role*, with support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).