AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
We believe that faster, more diverse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
What you’ll focus on
Our Customer Success team advises and supports thousands of Castor users from all over the world, ensuring that they get the best out of our products. As our next Customer Support Specialist, you will support, advise and troubleshoot issues for Castor’s clinical research customers, supporting them in adopting, utilizing and maximizing value from our electronic data capture platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to customer technical inquiries escalated internally via email and conferencing in a timely and effective manner to maintain our excellent customer net promoter score
- Owning technical customer issues from initial report to resolution
- Streamlining the customer journey
- Serving as a trusted customer advisor
- Escalating any issues to the appropriate Castor team members
- Contributing to and improving our documentation, generating ideas for new content to help our customers and the internal Castor teams
- Actively listening to customers, understanding their needs, and turning this into actionable insights and accountability for improvement
- Becoming a skilled product specialist to support with more complex clinical study related enquiries
What you’ll bring
- Relevant Customer Support experience in a fast-paced SaaS organization
- Knowledge of, or experience in, clinical research or medical informatic
- SQL knowledge and familiarity with API platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and non-verbal communication, demonstrating patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, and confidence
- The ability to develop and lead customer focused projects
- An analytical, detail-oriented mindset and a knack for problem resolution
- A helpful and empathetic character, ensuring the best support experience for our customers
- The motivation to support a growing health tech scale-up
- An interest in the medical research world
It would be good if you had:
- Experience working in a remote-first company
- Relevant understanding of clinical guidelines: ICH-GCP - Good Clinical Practice, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and relevant GXP Regulations and Guidance
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- A fully remote role*, with financial support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).