What you’ll do
As a Quality Assurance Implementation Specialist (QAIS) you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality is achieved for every customer’s software implementation and configuration project, including:
Develop and maintain the quality assurance testing processes and procedures which are needed for customer project validation;
Apply risk-based testing to projects and create summary reports for delivery back to the implementation teams;
Analyze test execution reports, assist in recreating issues, and record defects for tracking purposes;
Assess and implement a new automation tool and create an innovative automated test system.
What you’ll bring
You will have experience in software quality assurance testing, as well as the ability to create implementation test processes and contribute to their continued improvement;
You will have experience in an automated test environment;
Be a technical expert including fluency in one or more popular programming languages;
Knowledge of test/defect management tools (i.e., Jira)
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team, who are extremely passionate to help researchers achieve their goals and you better believe that we will!
- The chance to be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare.
What you'll get
At Castor we truly live and breathe our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible and remote working opportunity
- A competitive salary and a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 30 days annual leave (plus national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
Want to know more? Check out the role profile for some further insights or apply now!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).