What you’ll do
As a Professional Services Scoping Specialist (PSSS), you will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to scope out and price Professional Services implementation and integration opportunities. Additionally, you will:
Develop and maintain Professional Services pricing calculators and develop Statement of Work templates and maintain the library of templates;
Build out work instructions and presentations to make sure all internal team members are aware of the PS pricing processes and procedures;
Support the Global Sales team by providing quotations and Statements of Work for customers and partners;
Work with multiple teams, including Sales, Product, Finance, and Legal, to build and approve pricing and deal structure.
What you’ll bring
You will have experience with clinical trial software, as well as working within the pharma environment or as part of a team within a CRO;
Experience with CRM databases, preferably Salesforce.com and quoting tools;
Ability to roll up your sleeves and effectively prioritize accurate and timely activities while keeping the overall customer experience at top of your mind;
Understanding of pricing and licensing models;
Ability to manage expectations of a Sales team with tight deadlines and constantly changing priorities.
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team, who are extremely passionate to help researchers achieve their goals and you better believe that we will!
- The chance to be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare.
What you'll get
At Castor we truly live and breathe our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible and remote working opportunity
- A competitive salary and a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 30 days annual leave (plus national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
Want to know more? Check out the role profile for some further insights or apply now!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).