What you’ll do
As a Clinical Implementation Specialist, you will implement and configure our software, working with clients and Castor team members to understand and document requirements, making sure these match our software and technology capabilities. You’ll:
- Support clinical studies with eCRF design, form building, logic checking, validation programming, and basic integrations;
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality and are delivered on time and on budget;
- Support clients during user acceptance testing by resolving issues, answering questions, and guiding them through the process;
- Achieve targeted customer satisfaction measures on your assigned projects.
What you’ll bring
You’ll be someone who takes pride in and understands the importance of quality, and that all-important ‘right first-time’ approach. To this, you’ll bring:
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or CRO sector. eClinical experience? Even better!
- Knowledge of data management plans, customer specifications for data entry screens, edit checks, custom reports, and data integrations;
- Solid analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications;
- Self-motivation, task ownership, and the ability to work autonomously in a professional manner;
- A collaborative and resourceful approach, with a “can-do” attitude and voracious appetite to learn and grow.
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team, who are extremely passionate to help researchers achieve their goals and you better believe that we will!
- The chance to be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare.
What you'll get
At Castor we truly live and breathe our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team.' With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible and remote working opportunity
- A competitive salary and a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 30 days annual leave (plus national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
Want to know more? Check out the role profile for some further insights or apply now!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).