Senior Solutions Expert (U.S)
Do you thrive on sharing clinical trial expertise through delivering technical demos? Our 30,000+ worldwide researchers, working with the best reviewed EDC, need you!
What you’ll do
You’ll join our journey to make the worlds clinical research data machine readable. It'll be your focus to use actionable intelligence on e-clinical software, including EDC, clinical trial setup and data management to support in delivering sales demonstrations. You'll also focus on addressing technical customer queries and engage potential users through workshops and trainings with tailored, structured and well-presented solutions, truly advocating our mission to maximize the impact of clinical research:
- Understanding and matching Castors solutions to meet the vision of customers research needs
- Preparing, leading and delivering solutions demonstrations during in-person sales and partnership meetings
- Supporting with solutions design and technical customer enquiries on our platform
- Evangelizing Castors cloud based software and growing life-long clinical research networks
What you’ll bring
As a practiced product ‘demo-er’ with an expertise in the field of clinical research, you’ll bring excellent communication, planning, organisational and presentation skills, amazing our customers with rewarding and tailored experiences:
- Experience working with life science EDC systems and other eClinical solutions
- Working knowledge of clinical trial processes in the commercial life sciences industry
- A strong understanding of the technical and regulatory needs around research data management
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the dynamic, hands-on, scale-up mentality
- A helpful and empathetic character with a drive and knack for problem resolution
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- Build the foundation of solutions expertise for Castor EDC
- To collaborate with a purpose driven team, passionate to help customers achieve their goals
- A chance to support the international growth of a true scale-up company
- Be involved in maximising the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Awesome Regus office spaces in Hoboken (NJ), with a stellar view of the NYC skyline
- A competitive salary plus an annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow!
- An advantageous allocation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- 28 day annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A great health benefit and insurances package
- We love good food! So, you’ll get a daily allowance to grab a lovely lunch
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!