Senior Product Owner
Do you have extensive experience working with complex products? Do you enjoy working with smart people in a casual, diverse and scaling environment? If the answer is yes, and improving medical research worldwide motivates you, then your next challenge is waiting for you at Castor!
What you’ll do
Joining as the 11th member of our in-house Product and Design team, you’ll collaborate with Engineering, Customer Success and User Research to define features and requirements which drive business growth and customer satisfaction:
- Owning the product, you’ll use it, test it, analyze it, think about it, talk about it, love it!
- Create and prioritise user stories and maintain the product roadmap
- Understand and translate our users’ behaviours, the competition, and market trends
- Monitor product analytics, using them to increase conversion, experience and retention
- Define and measure performance, ensuring we actively build the right product features
What you’ll bring
As a product owner and expert, you’ll bring innovative, analytical, and user centric thinking to the Product team, whilst being a major fan of both open communication and teamwork:
- Extensive experience of software product ownership in an agile environment
- Experience in the life sciences sector - ideally including electronic data capture (EDC) systems
- Experience of defining product performance, actively working on performance improvement
- A self-starter and hands-on mentality, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- To own and develop the EDC product strategy for an internationally expanding healthtech scaleup
- To support the development of a team of Junior Product Owners
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Awesome new office near Amsterdam Amstelstation - the Castor Burrow!
- A competitive salary plus an 8% annual holiday bonus
- An annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow
- An advantageous allocation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- 36 days annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- We love good food! So, we provide lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our daily meditation, in our very own office ‘relax room’
- How do we care about your wellbeing outside of work? A company subscription to Calm
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!