Senior Content Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing marvel, a wizard with words and a dazzler with details in the commercial life sciences space? If your forte lies in reviewing and converting complex content into creative copy, then the best reviewed EDC platform is looking for you!
What you’ll do
You’ll be spreading the Castor brand to commercial and academic researchers across the globe. How? By owning, managing and developing Castor's content strategy across our multi-channel universe. With well-written content, you’ll ensure we reach new customers to maximize their research impact!
- Developing and executing Castor’s content marketing strategy, including the editorial calendar
- Creating multi-channel marketing content for print, websites, whitepapers, video, events and social media
- Ensuring content results in high engagement, tracking potential lead generation opportunities
- Managing, reviewing and aligning technical written copy from freelancers and writers
What you’ll bring
As our content curator, you’ll have an expertise in creating multi-channel content within the commercial life sciences industry, and a sixth sense when it comes to identifying wonderfully written work.
- Extensive experience of content creation in the pharma, med-device, biotech or eClinical space
- Experience in B2B-focussed content creation for Software-as-a-Solution products/platforms
- Experience turning complex terminology, ideas and tech into compelling, SEO focussed copy
- The ability to source, activate and manage freelance content specialists
- A highly professionally proficient or native grasp of written and spoken English
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- To build and own the content strategy for an internationally expanding healthtech scale-up
- To construct creative content with a budget and topic ownership
- To collaborate with a purpose driven team, growing your own knowledge of clinical research
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Awesome new office near Amsterdam Amstelstation - the Castor Burrow!
- A competitive salary plus an 8% annual holiday bonus
- An annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow
- An advantageous allocation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- 36 days annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- We love good food! So, we provide lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our daily meditation, in our very own office ‘relax room’
- How do we care about your wellbeing outside of work? A company subscription to Calm
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!