People Operations Specialist
Give us a “P”, give us an “E”, give us an “O”, give us a “P”, give us an “L”, give us an “E” - we love our PEOPLE! Could you love our PEOPLE too?
What you’ll do
D’you want to know what makes our values so special? We believe we can achieve anything with a happy and healthy team! You’ll be ensuring the best employee experiences by supporting our team of 60 (and growing!) Castorians with a bunch of hands-on people processes and projects:
- Supporting an internationally diverse team across The Netherlands, UK, Ireland and US
- Running an accurate payroll and taking care of employee contracting
- Advising and assisting expats with all 30% ruling, VISA and immigration topics
- Helping to optimize people processes and our ‘employee playbook’ as we scale and grow
What you’ll bring
With a personal, positive and people-focussed approach, you’ll be truly motivated by supporting a diverse team in a dynamic, flat-structured, scale-up environment:
- Strong experience managing People admin processes including payroll and contracting
- Experience supporting stakeholders in senior management and individual contributing employees
- A good aptitude and confidence to work with, analyze and advise on People data
- Motivated and driven by creating an engaging workplace
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- Working in our People team, you’ll develop your skills to support and scale people processes
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced start-up to develop your broader abilities
- A chance to support the international growth of a true scale-up company
- Be involved in maximising the impact of medical research and improving healthcare worldwide
What you’ll get
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Awesome new office near Amsterdam Amstelstation - the Castor Burrow!
- A competitive salary plus an 8% annual holiday bonus
- An annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow
- 36 days annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- We love good food! So, we provide lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our daily meditation, in our very own office ‘relax room’
- How do we care about your well-being outside of work? A company subscription to Calm
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!