Clinical Customer Success Specialist
Are you a clinical research professional who thrives on building top notch solutions for clinical researchers whilst supporting them throughout their study? The best reviewed EDC platform is looking for you!
What you’ll do
Providing study building and customer support to our US based clinical researchers, you’ll ensure our customers adopt, utilize and maximize value from our EDC platform, celebrating their successes and creating Castor ambassadors:
- Support the welcome and onboarding of new commercial research customer in the US
- Partner with customers to understand study objectives, translating these into high databases
- Act as a skilful product specialist, responding with speed and accuracy to US customer queries
- Collaborate internally to translate customer challenges and needs into product requirements
What you’ll bring
Having proven experience in commercial research, you’ll bring excellent communication, planning, organisational and presentation skills to amaze our customers with rewarding experiences, ensuring we truly maximise research impact!
- Experience as a data manager, research coordinator or similar clinical research role
- An understanding of eClinical technologies and their functionality in the clinical research process
- An analytical ‘planners’ mind with experience of project planning, delivery or management
- A helpful, empathetic and confident character with a drive and knack for problem resolution
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- Run your own projects and build the foundation for our US based Customer Success team
- To collaborate with an entrepreneurial team, passionate to help customers achieve their goals
- A chance to support the international growth of a true scale-up company
- Be involved in maximising the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
At Castor we truly live our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. With this in mind, we offer the following benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary and annual company bonus
- A rewarding and contributory savings plan (401k)
- A great health benefit and insurance package
- 20 days PTO plus 6 national holidays
- An annual professional development budget
- Lunch and healthy snack expenses covered
- Flexible working with one day per week from home
- Awesome offices spaces in Hoboken, NJ - with a stellar view of the NYC skyline!
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!