Business Development Representative
Are you ambitious and motivated to develop in a rewarding sales career? Would you like to work for a growing and dynamic HealthTech startup? Our mission - to make medical research smarter and faster!
What you’ll do
Joining our vibrant team of BDRs', AE's and Sales Manager's, it’ll be up to you to attract and qualify new customers to Castor, the best rated electronic data capture platform on the market! You’ll research, identify and qualify incoming leads whilst conducting and converting outbound sales to generate new and continuous revenue growth:
- Be savvy, smart and speedy when replying to inbound customer enquiries
- Finding decision makers and qualifying sales leads
- Scheduling product demos for our Account Executives
- Conducting outbound sales cycles to accelerate our new business pipeline
What you’ll bring
You’ll be passionate, resilient and results-oriented. Using self-motivation, excellent listening skills, emotional intelligence and curiosity, you'll 'knock-the-socks' off clients with awesome questions and even better answers :
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally with a SaaS platform or product
- The motivation to outperform on sales targets
- Articulate, clear and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- Perseverance and an ability to tactfully overcome objections
- An empathetic approach to understand clients needs and obtain the right information
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The ability to expand your skills as a sales and business development expert
- A career path to a more senior, full-cycle, sales role as an Account Executive
- A chance to support the growth of a true scale-up company!
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- Awesome new office near Amsterdam Amstelstation - the Castor Burrow!
- A competitive salary plus an 8% annual holiday bonus
- An annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow
- 36 days annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- We love good food! So, we provide lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our daily meditation, in our very own office ‘relax room’
- How do we care about your wellbeing outside of work? A company subscription to Calm
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE and grow in your sales career with Castor
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!