Are you motivated by transforming inbound sales enquiries and generating outbound leads, solving customers challenges with industry leading software solutions?
What you’ll do
You’ll become the 11th Castorian in our entrepreneurial sales team! Through active prospect research and inbound lead qualification, you’ll generate new customers in the medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical markets. Conducting product demos, you’ll become a Castor expert, managing your newly formed accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Understand and present Castor’s eclinical SaaS products to inspire prospect interest
- Managing full sales cycles including lead generation, customer acquisition and renewals
- Meeting and challenging yourself to exceed performance targets
- Keeping up to date with market trends, developing your knowledge and wowing customers by addressing their clinical research challenges
What you’ll bring
Engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you’ll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit when taking our EDC and e-clinical product to market! Using self-motivation and commercial confidence, creating unique solutions to solve customers problems will be your A-game:
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions, ideally into the life science market
- A strong track record of performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, adventurous and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The ability to expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using the best reviewed EDC platform!
- A chance to support the growth of a true start-up and proactively develop your career
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- Brand new offices by Amstelstation as of September 2019!
- A competitive base salary plus an additional uncapped commission plan
- A rewarding annual company bonus
- 30 days annual leave plus 6 public holidays
- An individual training and professional development budget
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week
- Lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- A new Mac or Dell laptop