Are you motivated by transforming inbound sales enquiries and generating outbound sales leads, solving customers challenges with industry leading software solutions?
What you’ll do
You’ll become the 11th Castorian in our entrepreneurial sales team! Through active prospect research and lead qualification, you’ll generate new customers in the medical device, biotech, CRO and pharmaceutical markets. Conducting product demos, you’ll become a Castor expert, closing deals and managing your newly formed accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Qualifying, building and managing your own sales pipeline
- Managing full sales cycles including lead generation, customer contracting and renewals
- Present Castor’s eclinical SaaS products through consultative, web-based demos
- Challenging yourself to meet and exceed performance targets
- Becoming a product master, wowing customers by addressing their clinical research challenges
What you’ll bring
Engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you’ll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit when taking our e-clinical 'tech product suite' to market. Using self-motivation and commercial confidence, creating unique solutions to solve customers problems will be your A-game:
- Experience selling B2B software solutions/tech platforms
- A strong track record of performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, adventurous and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The ability to expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using the best reviewed EDC platform!
- A chance to support the growth of a true start-up and proactively develop your career
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- Awesome new office near Amsterdam Amstelstation - the Castor Burrow!
- A competitive salary plus an 8% annual holiday bonus
- An annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow
- An advantageous allocation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- 36 days annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- We love good food! So, we provide lunch and healthy snacks in the office every day
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our daily meditation, in our very own office ‘relax room’
- How do we care about your wellbeing outside of work? A company subscription to Calm
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE and grow in your sales career with Castor
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!