Are you motivated by transforming inbound sales enquiries and generating outbound sales leads, solving customers challenges with industry leading software solutions?
What you’ll do
You’ll become the 12th Castorian in our entrepreneurial sales team! Through active prospect research and inbound lead qualification, you’ll generate new customers in the medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical markets. Conducting product demos, you’ll become a Castor expert, managing your newly formed accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Understand and present Castor’s eclinical SaaS products to inspire prospect interest
- Managing full sales cycles including lead generation, customer acquisition and renewals
- Meeting and challenging yourself to exceed performance targets
- Keeping up to date with market trends, developing your knowledge and wowing customers by addressing their clinical research challenges
What you’ll bring
Engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you’ll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit when taking our EDC and e-clinical product to market! Using self-motivation and commercial confidence, creating unique solutions to solve customers problems will be your A-game:
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions, ideally into the life science market
- A strong track record of performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, adventurous and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The ability to expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using the best reviewed EDC platform!
- A chance to support the growth of a true start-up and proactively develop your career
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- Highly competitive base salary and an individually targeted, uncapped commissions plan
- A 401k savings plan with employer contributions (401k)
- A competitive allocation in our Employee Stock Option Programme
- A great health benefit and insurance package
- 20 PTO days plus 6 national holidays
- An annual professional development budget
- Flexible working times with remote working potential
- Awesome offices spaces in Hoboken, NJ - with a stellar view of the NYC skyline!
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE and grow in your sales career with Castor
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!