Are you motivated by transforming inbound sales enquiries and generating outbound sales leads, solving customers challenges with industry leading software solutions?
What you’ll do
You’ll become the 11th Castorian in our entrepreneurial sales team! Through active prospect research and lead qualification, you’ll generate new customers in the medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical markets. Conducting product demos, you’ll become a Castor expert, managing your newly formed accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Qualifying, building and managing your own sales pipeline
- Managing full sales cycles including lead generation, closing and renewals
- Present Castor’s eclinical SaaS products through web-based demos
- Challenging yourself to meet and exceed performance targets
- Becoming a product master, wowing customers by addressing their research challenges
What you’ll bring
Engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you’ll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit when taking our EDC and e-clinical product to market! Using self-motivation and commercial confidence, creating unique solutions to solve customers problems will be your A-game:
- Experience selling software solutions, ideally into the life science market
- A strong track record of performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, consultative and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- The ability to expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using the best reviewed EDC platform!
- A chance to support the growth of a true start-up and proactively develop your career
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you’ll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- Awesome Regus office spaces in Hoboken (NJ), with a stellar view of the NYC skyline
- A competitive salary plus commission and an annual company bonus plan, rewarding your efforts to help Castor grow!
- An advantageous allocation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- 28 day annual leave (including 6 national holiday days)
- Interested in ‘lifelong learning’? You’ll love using our development and training budget
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A great health benefit and insurances package
- We love good food! So, you’ll get a daily allowance to grab a lovely lunch
- Want to keep your PJs on? Then work from home one day each week!
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we’re a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You’ll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE and grow in your sales career with Castor
Want to know more? Check out the detailed role profile for some further insights or apply now!